DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE OVERVIEW
This course is designed by practicing managers and subject matter experts for practical learning, therefore, most concepts will be linked with hands-on training, where students will be expected to work with marketing datasets, dummy display ads, virtual website optimization, SEO based on instructions in lectures and class discussions. It aims at covering the basic marketing and advertising concepts, revisit the fundamental statistical tools for analysis and prediction along with in-depth knowledge of online marketing and analytical tools.
This course is recommended to anyone who involved in the planning, implementing or monitoring the Digital strategies at their organizations – or anyone who is looking to add a new skill set and pursue a career in this dynamic field of online marketing.
At the end of this course, the participants will understand various channels and activities essential to plan to implement and manage an effective digital marketing strategy for their businesses. The course will equip them for various online marketing certificates like Google ad words, Facebook, Google Analytics (GA).
Diploma in Digital Marketing is divided into 25 modules. Each of the modules has unique content, focus, and objective. Each module will be led by a specialist/expert from the industry and will have assignments relevant to it. Once a module is completed, the student will automatically progress to the next module.
FOR ALL COURSE AND FEE DETAILS
DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
FOR FREE DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
PROGRAM FOCUS ON:
We offer a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Courses, where the program focuses on:
- Exploring the emerging tools offered by the internet.
- Understand and estimate the mindset of the online consumer.
- Design tools to enhance online consumer experiences.
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers.
- Evaluate internet-marketing metrics and identify KPI.
- Intergrade digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing/ online marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing an organization’s online /digital strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Internet Marketing and increase their job opportunities.